Thanks for visiting Quantum! Here are a few of the sites around the web
that we recommend.
Engineering Information Links
- MATLIB - Incredible FREE online
materials library. Looks like they've got just about everything.
- US Patent and Trademark Office
- Search for Patents online!
- U.S. Patent Database
- IBM Patent Server
- Better than the US Patent & Trademark site, includes images!
- McMaster-Carr - the famous
McMaster-Carr Hardware Catalog online!
- Grainger's - Grainger's Hardware
and Scientific Instruments Catalog Online!
- Thomas Register Online
- Every designer needs access to the Thomas Register, so here it is.
- Finishing.com - Homepage of
the finishing industry. Great libraries and research materials on finishes of all kinds, from metalized plastics
to plating to powder coating.
CAD and Technology Links
- SolidWorks - 100% focused on
product design, SolidWorks Corporation provides a complete selection of best-in-class software and services to
help manufacturers get products to market faster.
- EMT Software, Inc - Bellingham based developers of inexpensive but
powerful add-ons for SolidWorks and AutoCAD.
- Cosmos/Works - FEA application that works seamlessly within
- 3DContentCentral - 3D Content Central offers you
access to certified 3D models in all major CAD formats from a wide variety of component suppliers.
- WorkingModel 3D - a great Interactive Prototyping Simulation (IPS) software
package from Knowledge Revolution that works within SolidWorks.
- SolidSolutions Magazine - The trade rag for SolidWorks users
- Cadalyst Magazine - Cadalyst Magazine's Homepage
- 3D Cafe - 3D models of just about everything in 3DS and DXF format.